- Know Your Rights as Workers - Worker information from the CA Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE) providing multilingual videos and information on recovering unpaid wages, reporting a labor violation, reporting retaliation and collecting awards.
- CA Employment Development Department - Worker information about State of California programs:
- Unemployment Insurance (UI)
- State Disability Insurance (SDI)
- Disability Insurance (DI)
- Paid Family Leave (PFL)
- Family Care Leave (FCL)
- Legal Aid at Work - Over 100 fact sheets about specific areas of law, mostly related to employment law. General employment law fact sheets include: